Thursday, January 7, 2010

"normals" change, you just need to adapt

My husband commented on my balance last night as I was just standing and that he can really notice the improvement..."You just have a little sway going on".....I then reply, " huh, I didn't even notice that, I guess I'm just use to it. But I do feel quite normal again."

I have also gotten use to tingling and numbness in my fingers its pretty much constant and worse at night, sometimes if I wake up in the middle of the night which happens when you have two 16 month old (hard to believe I know LOL), I can't feel my fingers at all! So when that happens, it just is what it is and maybe I am gambling with the thought that things will will be fine by morning, lets say I am use to it and I'm calling my body's bluff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment