Thursday, August 20, 2009

4yrs of Marriage!

Happy anniversary to the love of my life Tom :) We've been married 4yrs now and WOW look at where we are now.

I expected that we'd have a kid or 2 but 3 in 4 yrs kinda blows my mind a little, although we did hit a buy one get one free special with Blake & Barrett LOL . I never expected that I'd be dealing with MS either and now I have my days where my body feels way older than it is and now I just look back at how healthy I use to feel 4yrs ago or even 1 year ago. Still very positive though and still coping naturally, no meds yet, which has me curious if whatever I end up on will make me feel much different than what things have been like lately.....numbness/ tingling in random spots, joint weakness, and fatigue. Heat takes its toll on me and I notice a big change on the cooler and breezy days. Today is pleasant, we had light rain in the morning just like on our wedding day, which brought smiles and great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment